I really like the idea of mininalism. Some examples of things I think are minimalist:
- Running (Can do anytime with what you have on you)
- Singing (Can do anytime with what you have on you)
- Writing (Only need paper + pencil)
- Drawing (Only need paper + pencil)
- Stretching, Yoga, Meditation (Can do anytime with what you have on you)
- Permacomputing (Reusing existing, often obsolete hardware with software that cannot be bloated)
@groovestomp don't forget to sell all of your furniture 😂
I do look longingly upon the netbsd minimum system requirements, though.
The social network of the future: No ads, no corporate surveillance, ethical design, and decentralization! Own your data with Mastodon!